Why do I keep getting phone calls from four-digit numbers on my cell phone?

Q. For the past couple of days I keep getting phone calls on my cell phone from 4-digit phone numbers. The numbers so far have been 3107, 4109, 4106, 2107, and 4108. The only time I answered it was a woman with a heavy accent who I could barely understand asking me about furthering my education. What's going on?

A. prank calls from some group. call ur phone company to block them

Why do I keep getting unavailable message when calling my cellphone from overseas?
Q. When my family calls me from overseas to my cell phone, 4 out of 5 they get a message that I am not unavailable, even though I am available. Never have this problem when people calling me from within the US. Why does it happen and how to fix it? I have a prepaid phone from RedPocketMobile. They bought minutes in bulk from ATT and then resell it to customers. My phone is a Motorola C139.

A. Your cell phone plan is set to not accept international calls because of how much it would cost. You would have to contact your cell phone provider to get them to change that. Just be aware that it can be expensive to receive calls from another country.

How do I tell an employee she is not getting a raise?
Q. Employee has worked 4 company 26 yrs. Employee has been told many times to restrict internet & personal email to breaks & lunch. Now uses personal cell phone 4 calls 2 son homeschooled. Son has issues and I'm not sure where to draw the line.
Her salary is more than position requires. Too much time on personal business. My boss doesn't want to fire her, but I'm at a loss of what to do to get her attention. She can be very intimidating at times, and does not handle authority very well, but can be a great worker when chooses.
No desire to go to school to better herself. Does not go out of way to take on extra assignments.

Any suggestions?

A. you worded it nicley right there. I have spoken to you about Xy and you still do it. Your preformance is not deserving of a raise. We can revist this next year




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments