Can 1 cell phone have 2 different numbers?

Q. I have AT&T and am wondering if my cell phone can have 2 different numbers attached to it? I am needing another number for another job, but I do not want to carry around another cell phone... I have a blackberry curve. Thanks!

A. No

Should I wait before getting my new cell phone?
Q. I can order a new cell phone with 2 year contract from AT&T now or soon.
Should I wait a bit longer because better cell phones come out over the holidays?

Thanks in advance!
I will choose a best answer.

A. I'd at least wait until next month when the new Google phone is supposed to be released. it's rumored to be revolutionary.

What cell phone carrier are you with and how much do you pay per month?
Q. Trying to find a decent cell phone carrier.

1. What is the name of your cell phone company?

2. How much do you pay per month?

3. What type of plan do you have?

4. Is it a contract plan?





Thanks
Oh yea, what type of phone do you have?

A. 1.AT&T
2. $75, my brother and I split a 2 person family plan.
3. Smartphone. 550 minutes shared, unlimited texting, 2GB Data.
4. Yes.

A Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. I'm due for upgrade in two months.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments