Trying to reduce my clutter hate having to let go of things, would you keep these things?

Q. 1. plastic candy cane tubes the ones that are filled with reeces pieces candy and are sold at x mas time.

2. Boxes to souvenirs such as music boxes.

3. Boxes to electronics such as dvd players. The dvd players are way past their warranty time.

4. Battery op waterfall from Walgreens does not work anymore.

5. happy meal toys.

6. party favors from a baby shower, two little paper cartons that held candy with a rattle the size of a penny attached to them.

7. Old pens from business places.

8. Old cell phones.

9. Books about the mormon church that a lady in a chatroom sent me. Never read them, didn't really ask her to send them to me. Also she mentioned about sending them back after I would read them. This if course after I received them. I could keep the book of mormon which I also never have read.

10. Old calendars.

11. wrapping paper and gift bags from presents that I had received. Kept for sentimental purposes.

A. Donate cell phones
Give to local library what they may want from list
throw rest away please
clutter causes stress

How were people able to use their cell phones in the planes on 9/11?
Q. I don't undertand how they were able to get reception back then when our cell phones are more advanced now, and we can't use ours while in flight today. How were people able to use their cell phones in the planes on 9/11?

A. The planes had cell phones built into them. and most cell phones will work up to 50,000 feet.

How were people able to use their cell phones in the planes on 9/11?
Q. How were people able to use their cell phones in the planes on 9/11?

A. Because they were close enough to the ground. I regularly get signal at about 2000ft and have received a bar or two at 8000ft. Shhh! Don't tell the FAA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments