How can a telemarketer or bill collector know that you've just made a cell phone call?

Q. I rarely use my cell phone, but when I do, almost immediately after having hung up, my phone rings. It is a bill collector/telemarketer that has been calling me for over a year. How are they able to track my cell phone usage? Obviously they know I just used the phone.
That's what I'm saying, I can not use my phone ALL day then make or receive a call and not 5 minutes later they call.

A. hmm... i've never heard of a tracking telemarketer/bill collector before. Interesting... but i do know how they got your phone number they use a phone directory that has numbers of people around the whole USA. Are you sure they're tracking your calls and phone usage? because i think thats illegal and should be reported to the police.

Cellular Web Marketplace? How can I allow my customers to purchase by their cell phone? What companies do this?
Q. I want to have a way for customers to purchase from their cell phones, this could be the purchase of a wallpaper image I've designed as an artist by 3G network. Or even some of my literary work as a writer, by way of text message payment. How can I implement these new technologies into my own business and what companies offer services similar to this in the USA? Please Help: I appreciate everyone's expertise, thanks!

A. well your wallpaper will probably be made for multiple graphic sizes as all devices are not made equal (the 3g network makes no sense, works on all mobile phones). Anyways I would look for a company that allows you to sell your art because if want to create your own its expensive. Search around I can't recommend any.

What does an international student need to buy a cell phone in the USA, besides money of course?
Q. I hear as an international student I must have the social security number to buy a cell phone here in the States. Is that true? or How actually it works for a foreigner.

A. First, i would talk to your provider you have now and see what kind of arrangements could be made. They should be able to point you into the correct direction.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments