What can I do with my cell phone contract?

Q. I have a two year cell phone contract for my Blackberry through Verizon. I need to get a new phone because I'm very unhappy with this phone and its service. I have had this phone for one year in November. Is there any way possible I can get rid of this phone for a simple phone without messing up the contract? I called Verizon and the man there told me no but he was very rude. Please help. Thank you.

A. you can order one from the internet (i.e. ebay, craigslist) and take the sim card from the current one and put it in the purchased phone.

How do you get out of your cell phone contract w/out having to pay early term fee?
Q. I heard there was a website where someone can take over your cell phone contract and let's you get out.

A. http://www.celltradeusa.com/

how do I get rid off cell phone contract?
Q. I have three year cell phone contract which I want to get rid off.

A. If you cancel out early of your contract there will be penalty to pay. I tried to get a early termination with Cingular several times and they would not budge! Well, my contract is up tomorrow and they will be history. I am switching to Verizon. I never heard of a 3 yr contract before. Its usually 2 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments