What are the latest and greatest cell phones for Verizon?

Q. I've been deployed to Afghanistan for the past year and will need to step up to something new from my LG Voyager when I return. Which phones are now (or in the next 3 months) considered the best cell phones on the Verizon network?

A. Right now the Droid is the best phone out. In the next 3 months as far as all the announced phones the Droid Incredible will be the best one out. Running android 2.1 with a 1G processor and a beautiful screen.

Do you need to get internet service on a cell phone from verizon?
Q. Do you need to get internet service on a cell phone from verizon? I have a wireless router at home and places like Starbucks has WI FI but verizon says i would need to pay for the internet service. Is this true?

A. If your phone has WiFi capability (which unless it is a PDA type phone it probably doesn't) then you can use your router at home. If you have a standard phone and you want to get on the internet then yes...you would have to get internet from them.

I have a cell phone with Verizon and I want to change my phone number?
Q. I have a cell phone with Verizon and I want to change the phone number. Does anyone know if you get the first time number change for free? Or if not...how much will it cost?

A. It just depends on what sales rep you get. Some do it for free. If not its $15 for a telephone number change. I know theyre suppose to waive it if u move out of zip code or ure recieving unwanted phonecalls.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments