How do you erase your cell phone's web history?

Q. If you have a Virgin Mobile phone how can you permenantly erase your cell phone web browsing history? I have a Flasher V7 and i would like to know how.

A. a cache and a history is the same if u delete the cache u delete the history but no sure how to do it on ur phone... sorry... hey tell me y

Is it possible to get a cell phone plan with no credit history?
Q. Is it possible to get a tmobile cell phone contract with no credit history? How does one become eligible?

A. Yes (as long as you're at leasdt 18) but you will have to put down a security deposit. Just visit a T-Mobile store and say you want to start service and you want to know how much of a security deposit you'll need.

Is history saved in anyway through bluetooth from a computer to a cell phone?
Q. i took a picture of my friends computer and sent it to my phone from the bluetooth between the computer( laptop) and my cell phone, is there any way possible that he can go through his computer and see that the picture was sent from his computer to my cell phone? is history even kept through bluetooth usage? i need help extreamly bad. this can get me in alottttttt of trouble

A. No, its not kept.
You can't check.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments