Need help with essay on why cell phones should be allowed at school?

Q. I have a really hard time with english and we are writing a persuasive essay in class. I am doing mine on why cell phones should be allowed at school. I'm doing a 4 paragraph essay so my 2 body paragraphs are for emergencies and organization. I need some examples of those and if theres something besides those that are better that would help. thanks!

A. in my school we have a class called community service. we use are phones in that class a lot to get in touch with organizations that we are volunteering at.

and for emergency we just had a bomb threat at my school this week so when we were put in a lock down and were evacuated we all had are phones a nd were telling our parents and it was good because they didn't have to worry that we were in school. (our town as a tv channel and it said on the channel that the cops were conducting bob threat investigation at the hs but not that we were safe or anything my mom was a nervous rec!!)

hope this helps!

why should cell phones be allowed in school ?
Q. i'm doing a persuasive thingy for english & i need reasons why cell phones should be allowed in school .

A. Should not be allowed.

why should students be allowed to have cell phones in school?
Q. I need reasons why cell phones should be allowed in school.

A. in my school, almost every kid in school owns a cell phone [some are VERY high-tech!] they're allowed in school coz they can easily help you contact your parents or drivers.. we sometimes use them for our cameras for some school activity..
but all phones must be kept in silent mode or switched off during class hours.. cell phones may be used during free periods [like recess]

in my other school, the advisers would collect your cell phones before actual class started. if ever you needed to call or text, you go to the teacher & ask permission.. but that was only allowed during recess..

cell phones can really help you out in communicating others.. some phones have features that can help you in school.. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments