Why are there so many cell phone towers in populated areas in the caribbean?

Q. Having visited several caribbean countries recently it left me wondering if the link between cell phone towers and brain cancer has been definitively disproven,if cancers pop up will these caribbean locals have the sense to sue these companies,or is it another mkultra. The companies are possibly digicel and cable and wireless supposedly a british telecoms subsidiary according to the locals.

A. Most companies have their own broadcast towers, so you will find several in the same area. Because of all the hills on most islands, you get a limited range out of a single tower, which means more towers again. Also most caribbean islands ain't got as many tall buildings to put the antennas on, so the towers are the only option.

If i keep my cell phone in my pants pocket can it harm my unborn baby?
Q. I am only 5 weeks far into my pregnancy and was not this paranoid with my first born. I would ask my OB doctor but don't have my appointment till the 22nd. But i was just curious if me having my phone in my pants pocket can cause any harm to the baby's development. I know they say a cell phone can cause brain cancer and for pregnant women shouldn't stand in front of a microwave. But i'm not so sure on the cell phone thing. Does anyone happen to know the answer?

A. To be on the safe side but in your purse,bag or something besides your pocket

Can cell phone radiation make you sterile?
Q. So recently I read that a report is out that "officially" links cell phone use to brain cancer. Having said this, is it possible that the radiation from a cell phone in your pocket can make you sterile? Especially in this age where smart phones are constantly connected to the internet and the vast majority of men walk around with them in their pockets.

A. no




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments