How does a pre-paid phone card work with a cell phone plan?

Q. I have a cell phone plan but I am out of minutes on that plan so i bought a pre paid phone card.. if I call the number on the back of the phone card from my CELL will i get charged additional minutes over?

A. The prepaid card will give you an local access number to call which separates it from your pl;an. But depending on if your own plan allows free local calling or not, you still may be charged for the amount of time used. Check your plan. Usually weekends are free or off peak hours like after 8:00 pm and before 7:00 am.

What are some of the cheapest prepaid cell phone plans for unlimited texting?
Q. I want a cell phone plan that has unlimited texting and if possible maybe web. Most important would be the texting and i don't really need calling that much!

A. I suggest checking out http://www.prepaidreviews.com/compare

That is a handy comparison tool that lets you stack up to 3 carriers against each other to see how their services measure up.

I am thinking StraightTalk or Net10 will be the best for you depending on where you live.

How to Get the Best Deals on Cell Phone Plans?
Q. Are the high prices of cell phone plans deterring me from getting the latest mobile devices?Then this is the best cell phone for me?

A. The latest mobile phone usually come with high price, and that may be not suit for everyone. For me, when I want to buy phone, firstly I would consider which brand I want to buy, and which functions of the phone I need, and how much I can accept. Not always the most expensive one is the best, just choose the one which is practical and can meet with your request and taste.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments