free iq tests without cell phones or buying anything?

Q. I want to get smarter, but there is always the cell phone deal or the buy this or that. I honestly don'tt have time for that.

A. The real IQ test is not falling for the fake IQ test by buying something.

There are no legitimate IQ tests on-line. They're just for fun. Even the "Mensa Workout".

What is the best phone service, and type of phone, that you can get for a decent price?
Q. Please help!! I am looking for a good cell phone deal. I need one that dosen't cost a fortune, and you can get a good plan off of. If anyone knows of a great cell phone, that you can get for a decent price, please give an awnser. I currently am on the Sprint phone service. If you could find one that would work with Sprint, that would be great. But if you know any that has a good deal, and does not run on Sprint service, that is ok also. Thanks!

A. the best thing that i have found out recently is that most places sell refurbished phones. you might want to drop by the sprint store to see if they have any. if not, try radio shack. the only problem is that the phones are used, but have been reconditioned by the factory. you will probably have to buy insurance on the phone, but the phone itself will be tremendously cheaper than buying a new one.


----this is only if looking for a different phone, does not include plan.----

Where can I find the best cell phone deals online?
Q. I need to buy a new cell phone with service plan. Where can I find the best deals?

A. Try selectivemobile.com. They have the best cell phone deals that I could find on the Internet. Free cell phone deals as well as cell phones with cash back from Cingular, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint and Nextel.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments