What is the best cell phone network and the best deal i can get?

Q. What is the best cell phone network and the best deal i can get?

A. Use cingular or T-Mobile! Congular has better deals on their plans & everything! Its also known to NOT have as many dropped calls as everybody else. go to cingular.com

T-Mobile rocks because you can choose ANY # three numbers to get UNLIMITED CALLING to them anytime!!

Does anyone know of a good cell phone deal or package I can get for me and my husband?
Q. We do not talk on our cell phones much at all, I usually stay under 300 minutes for the month and my husband under 100 minutes, but we are with virgin mobile and the phones are too expensive and you have to replace them every year. I want something better and cooler. We both pay $70 total for our phones and that includes 1000 texts a month and datapack. Is there anything out there where we can stay near this price range?

A. It depends on the company of you want. I know that T-Mobile has a few good plans. It is $20 for unlimited texts a month and a little more for 700 "whenever" minutes, and for a few extra bucks, you can get internet access, which should put you around 70-90 dollars a month. Ya all I can say is get the heck away from Virgin Mobile... its definately not that great of a vendor. I know sprint has some pretty good stuff, but also some disadvantages. I have also heard that Criket has some very cheap plans and good deals for what you get. You might want to check them out as well.

Hope this helps!

Good luck! and by the way, your Yahoo Answers name is sweet with all those symbol-thingamajiggers. Just thought I would throw that out there.

What is the best cell phone deal to get?
Q. I never buy cell phones, because every other year, there is another fucking phone...so What is the best and most useful phone to get that would last about 5 years..Thanks.

A. There are many good-deals in market, Just don't think to buy Sony-Ericsson,beacuse I know they're beautiful but there will come one time when you will be fed up of looking at it. Get a Nokia.
I suggest you the following:

NOKIA E71
NOKIA 5800 XPRESSMUSIC
NOKIA 6500 SLIDE
NOKIA N97

IF YOU WANT TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT MORE,ABOUT 2 OR 3 MONTHS,THERE ARE GOOD MODELS RELEASING SOON,LIKE NOKIA 5730 XPRESSMUSIC AND NOKIA 6700.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments