How to sell a cell phone for another one?

Q. I have a 8125 (PDA) and its to much tech for me! It also has to many buttons. I want to sell it. I want to buy a 3125cell phone. But I dont want to use EBAY my self. How can I get a good price for it? Websites for cell phone sales? I also cant upgrade with cingular

A. i typically use ebay. convenient. but you can try cellforcash...or a local retailer might give you some credit if you are upgrading to a different phone.

How to remove cell phone battery cover?
Q. Hi, I have just got a new Samsung Impact cell phone. The sales person had taken off the battery cover and inserted the stuff in. But now I need to reopen it to put in the memory card. But I am having big trouble sliding it open. Any tips?
Thanks!

A. please check the instructions, you can do that following the munual.

How do I stop a cell phone company from charging us fees after we cancelled a contract?
Q. We were going to sign up for a cell phone plan. A sales person told us we could try it first and had a month to come back and return the phones and cancell at no cost to us. We decided not to get this plan and returned our cell phones and cancelled the next day. A month later we received a bill with a monthly fee charge. We called the company and said that we cancelled. They appologized, and said we had to go to the store again to cancell it, because it didn't work the first time for some reason. We did that (and had to pay some small fee) and cancelled it AGAIN! They told us we are no longer going to receive these bills and everything is taking care of. A moth later we got another bill!
What should we do? Is there anybody higher than a call center rep that we can maybe try reaching and talking to about this ongoing problem? It is a big well-respected phone company but after dealing with them I would never recommend it to anyone.

A. When you call the cell phone company, tell the operator immediately that you need to talk to a supervisor or someone who has the authority to make immediate changes to your account. This person can go into the computer and take care of the matter while you are on the phone. Make sure to get his/her name and call back number along with an e-mail confirmation.

This happened to my son, and it wasn't until he got past the operator that it was taken care of.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments