What is verizons return policy on cell phones?

Q. I updated my cell phone with verizon a few days ago, I liked my old phone, but after 2.5 years, the battery life was worn down a lot. Now, with the brand new phone, the battery lasts even shorter. I have to charge it every day, and its ridiculous.
Does verizon have any type of return/exchange policy that would let me either get a new phone with a battery or something? Im not going to be able to go 2 more years having to charge my phone every day.

Thanks

A. Verizon Wireless has a 14 day worry free guarantee, if you want to exchange phones you will need pay a restocking fee of $35 and the price difference (if any) for the phone you are exchanging it for. If you purchased your phone from an authorized dealer their return policy maybe different.

What do you think about the Firefly phone for kids?
Q. I know I'm probably going to get a lot of negative comments for asking this but all well. My 5-year old has been bugging me for his own cell phone for a while now. He sees me and my husband with ours, my 10 year old step-son with his (his mom bought it for him and pays for the service) and my 8 year old brother in law has one also. Though I don't necessarily think he needs one, I have considered letting him buy one of these Firefly phones with his own money (he earns a small allowance for doing chores weekly and grandparents occasionally send him money). It seems like a good phone for his age and I like how it is prepaid so he can be responsible for buying his own minutes as well. Opinions?

For those of you who may ask who he is going to call, we moved away from all of our family 2 years ago so he likes to call his cousins, uncles and grandparents alot.
Thanx Lexie! I forgot about the Disney phone.

A. He is only 5, but now a days it's a fairly normal thing. I just don't think 5 year olds need a cell phone. They should be supervised at all times and can always call friends and family from home. My neice has one and it causes her mom a lot of grief. She always loses it and drops it. She calls her mom all the time from school and gets it taken away. Really watch if you get it and maybe you can teach your 5 year old responsibilty with it; especially with his own money.

Will cell reception get better after I get an iphone5?
Q. I currently have a very cheap cell phone that I got for free more than 2 years ago which is not capable of 4G. Now, I am considering upgrading to an iphone 5. Will that improve the reception and chances that I will get less dropped calls and other problems?

A. Are you serious? A phone with no 4g is bad enough already. Cell towers are more advanced as well as technology. So my answer is yes, your cell reception will increase GREATLY. Now go get one!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments