What are some good propositions of policies for the topic cell phones while driving?

Q. I am against cell phones while driving. Here are the propositions I have so far.
1. The state of Minnesota should ban cell phones while driving.
2. The government ought to create a law that will restrict drivers from texting or talking on their cell phone while driving.
3. Police officers should give a fine or a ticket to a person who is on their cell phone while driving.
4. The state of Minnesota should make cell phones while driving illegal
I need one more proposition of policy, can you give me any suggestions?

A. I always wondered why they don't take the phone away. If you have anything else illegal in the car, they take it, like alcohol, pot, an unregistered gun. Take the damn cell phone away. People would stop using it while driving real fast.

What are some good and cheap cell phone plans for 4 people?
Q. My parents are going to try to get me a cell phone for me and my brother before school starts and they are looking for something cheap for 4 cell phones and a house phone. please if anyone knows any good cell phone plans for 4 cell phones and a house phones under $150 or around $100 please please please tell me

A. Verizon is the best leading provider,but expensive. T-mobile would be the cheapest to go with.You can compare plans though. Just go to cell provider web site & click plans.Compare plans side by side.

what are some good propositions of policies for the topic cell phones while driving?
Q. I am against cell phones while driving. Here are the propositions I have so far.
1.The state of Minnesota should ban cell phones while driving.
2.The government ought to create a law that will restrict drivers from texting or talking on their cell phone while driving.
3.Police officers should give a fine or a ticket to a person who is on their cell phone while driving.
4.The state of Minnesota should make cell phones while driving illegal
I need one more proposition of policy, can you give me any suggestions?

A. If a driver is caught texting or talking on a cell phone while driving, police should confiscate the phone and not return it for thirty days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments