Is it true that cell phones can give you cancer?

Q. I talk on the phone a lot with my girlfriend like 4-6 hours a day maybe less and my dad is always telling me to get off the phone because i could get cancer, is it true that cell phones can give you cancer?

A. Nothing has been proven yet, except for the fact that if you have a brain tumour it is more likely to lie on the side which you use for phoning. Go to www.after-cancer.com/cancer-news for up-to-date information, especially about which phones give out most radiation.

By the way - research scientists working on testing cell phones are now advising their children not to use them - which makes you think.

Verite R

Can cell phones cause cancer through the reverse stimulation of meridians?
Q. There has been some concern over the potential for brain cancer through cell phone use, but some of us are concerned with the meridians being stimulated through negative energy of the RF waves.

A. The microwaves from cellphones can cause cancer and surely it's bad for the meridians.
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-02/afot-cpl021408.php

What do cell phones have in them that can cause cell phone users to get cancer?
Q. I was watching the news and I heard Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk,I use my Iphone all the time and I don't have cancer?

A. It is true that prolonged contact with a phone can cause cancer, the reason you don't hear about it is because most of the research going into cell phone tech and safety is funded by the company so the results are biased. There was a story about it on national public radio (NPR). I believe that it is the electromagnetic waves, but don't know for sure. Just because you don't have cancer doesn't mean you won't get it later quite possibly from your phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments