Can verizon cell phones call verizon home phones for free?

Q. My dad lives in TN and I live in VA and he has a cell phone from verizon, but it's only free on nights and weekends. I have a verizon home phone can he call me anytime?

A. no i dont think so.

How do you transfer photos and videos from a Razor cell phone?
Q. I have a Razor cell phone. Verizon told me I have to email each pic and vid individually to my PC in order to keep my pics and vids after getting a new phone.

There has to be an easier way to transfer this personal data. Can I take a UBS cord and plug it from the phone to the PC and transfer the data?

A. Your Razr should have Bluetooth capabilities. You can purchase a Bluetooth connector (put it into a USB port) and transfer that way, phone to PC. No need to buy additional software -- it comes with the connector.

Question about unlocked verizon cell phones?
Q. I broke my current phone before the 2 year contract and planning on buying a unlocked phone from amazon or anywhere i can find. I just had a question , if i buy a 3g/4g capable cell phone(verizon require a data plan)do you still have to have data plan even though its unlcoked cellphones?

A. If the phone is smartphone, it will require data plan. It's mandatory and it will be imposed eventually. Anyways, there are ways to get rid of data plan. Anyways, if you need any Verizon phone or any CDMA phone for Verizon cheaper without contract, you can mail me to manchurianp@yahoo.com

Make sure the phone is CDMA and not unlocked GSM coz that won't work on Verizon as it's CDMA.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments